What zodiac sign is September? - It's Virgo!
These natives are born between August 23 and September 22. If you want to know more, read about the Virgo personality to get the lowdown on this studious sign!
Virgos are intelligent, sassy and independent.
Horoscopes for Virgo
- DAY BY DAY. Is today a good or a bad one for you? Read your Daily Horoscope for Virgo
- TOMORROW. What about tomorrow and this week? Read your Tomorrow Horoscope for Virgo and your weekly horoscope.
- 2023. Anticipate the next month and take a look into the whole year with the 2023 horoscope for Virgo!
Facts about you. Did you know that?...
- - You are reliable, 🙋 which means you are a great friend
- - You are the shyest zodiac sign, but that doesn't hold you back 💪
- - You are a workaholic, which explains why you are so successful 💼
- - You have a condescending side 😠
- - Prince Harry is a Virgo 👑
- - You are one of the 3 earth signs
Do you know what your rising sign is?
The ascendant sign can be found in the first astrological house and is indicated by the intersection of the ecliptic. To calculate your ascendant, you need to know where you were born, as well as the date and the time you were born. Use our rising sign calculator to find out more.
What does it mean to have Virgo as your rising sign?
To have Virgo rising in your natal chart helps you to organize, to order things, prioritize and analyze. Thus, you will often find yourself mentally dissecting everything that surrounds you. It is sometimes the impediment to going around in circles that encourage you to question everything. The Virgo rising sign also gives you a certain form of security, routine, comfort, and it incites you to flee the unknown.
Your sun sign + Virgo rising:
|Main traits described:|
Aries sun Virgo rising
|Shy and expressive|
Taurus sun Virgo rising
|Balanced and organized|
Gemini sun Virgo rising
|Cheerful and focused|
Cancer sun Virgo rising
|Deep and kind|
Leo sun Virgo rising
|Attentive and confident|
Virgo sun Virgo rising
|Driven and analytical|
Libra sun Virgo rising
|Sociable and fun|
Scorpio sun Virgo rising
|Fair and honest|
Sagittarius sun Virgo rising
|Loveable and progressive|
Capricorn sun Virgo rising
|Rigid and hard-working|
Aquarius sun Virgo rising
|Friendly and outgoing|
Pisces sun Virgo rising
|Emotional and trustworthy|
What about Virgo and love?
Virgo, who are you compatible with?
- - Virgo and Aries: An unexpected match!
- - Virgo and Taurus: A perfect pairing
- - Virgo and Cancer: Sweet duo
- - Virgo and Virgo: Would lead a happy life
- - Virgo and Sagittarius: An exciting duo
- - Virgo and Capricorn: THE ultimate match
Who are you incompatible with?
- - Virgo and Gemini: Too competitive
- - Virgo and Leo: Hopeless match
- - Virgo and Libra: Better off as friends
- - Virgo and Scorpio: Don't waste your time
- - Virgo and Aquarius: Will never work out
- - Virgo and Pisces: Tough match
⇾ By the way, here are 5 reasons why you won't regret falling in love with a Virgo!
Susan Taylor’s insights: The final word on Virgo
These natives only display their feelings very little and prefer to control their emotions and divulge them as little as possible. Indeed, they are shy and very modest, meaning they prefer to hide themselves away in the background. To learn more about this sign, connect with an Astrofame expert.
- The future is mine -