All about me, Susan Taylor
I'm an Aries sun Cancer rising and have always been an avid astrology fan ever since my teenage years, now that’s a huge throwback! 😬. My natural instincts and understanding of the field have helped me get to where I am today. And, are what give me the keys to assisting people on a daily basis.
So, to give you some insights into my background, and to help you get to know me a little more, here’s some more information on me. After studying astrology at college in the US and embarking on my own projects for a few years, My.Astrofame reached out to me and asked me to join their adventure in 2015. Ever since accepting their offer, I've headed up My.Astrofame's astrological and clairvoyance editorial pieces and have enjoyed bringing you my most accurate astrology, clairvoyance, and horoscope predictions on a daily basis. Although time seems to fly by, my enthusiasm never dwindles, and I enjoy writing for you as much as on my first day, because, who wouldn’t with an audience like you?!
Where does my passion for the field come from?
Astrology is a field of study that has fascinated me ever since I can remember, and still motivates me to get out of bed every day. My late teens were when I officially decided to dedicate my life to understanding the intricacies of the stars and planets. Growing up, I recall my mom being really interested in horoscopes and buying magazines to read her predictions every week. So, I guess you can say that the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. I guess I’m mainly drawn to the way that astrology could provide insights into human behavior and help people make sense of their lives. In fact, as I delved deeper into the subject, I began to see patterns and connections between astrological movements and events in people's lives. This is essentially what led me to pursue a career as an astrologer, and to share my knowledge and insights with others.
When it comes to practicing astrology, I have over 21 years of experience under my belt, (hey yes, the years go by, but the passion remains .) You could say that I have spent the last few years of my life developing my skills to offer people a clearer vision of their future. My passion for this art has never diminished and even today, I attend regular trainings to improve my skills so that I can put them to work for the people I help on a daily basis. That’s right, helping and enlightening people with great kindness give me the motivation to get up every morning ⏰.
Let's get down to it, who am I really?
I am what you’d call a very passionate person. It's impossible for me to do something if I'm not totally interested. When I love something, I completely love it. Plus, I let my heart guide me.
I’m curious, sensitive, and dynamic, which means I enjoy life to the fullest. I always need to be active and on the move, I guess that’s because I’m an Aries.
- Favorite expressions: So, I'd like to share more of a motto that is particularly close to my heart 🧡 and it's this one: "If you can dream it, you can do it." It's a great one, isn't it?
- What you can find in my purse: Obviously, I have a picture of my kids because family is the most important thing to me, after that I have my diary to make sure I never miss an appointment, my lipstick, my umbrella, my keys, my charger, breath mints and a notebook + pen.
- Phone wallpaper: A picture of my kids Leo and Alex from when they came home for Christmas.
- My main character trait? I've always been a very caring person, and that's good because my job is based on a kind of deep and intuitive understanding of human nature. I am very empathetic, and I always feel compassion towards others.
- What is my favorite quality in a man? Honesty in a man makes me weak in the knees! And, it's my husband Mark’s main quality - yes, Mark is the man I've been sharing my life with for almost 30 years now 💑...
- My favorite quality in a woman? Ambition in a woman is such an admirable quality! Whenever I see a woman succeeding in any field, it awakens the #girlpower in me.
- What do I appreciate most about my friends? My friends have always been there for me at times, and have accompanied me through all the ups and downs I've experienced Their ability to relax and their open-mindedness
- My main fault? Oh, without doubt, it’s my impatience. 😳
- My favorite thing to do? Walks in nature.
- My dream of happiness? Going on a cruise to the other side of the world with my husband at my side.
- What would be my greatest misfortune? Not to be able to put my gift at the service of others
- What do I aspire to be? A good friend, wife, and mother.
- The country where I would like to live? In a Nordic country.
- My favorite color? It has to be green - the color of hope.
My background 📍Here are a few essential facts about my talents and past activities:
- Degree courses: Astrology degree obtained in the US (Astrology University)
- Years of experience: 20
- Profession: Astrologist, editor-in-chief and head psychic
- Skills: Astrology, psychic readings and horoscopes.
- References: Works published in global women's magazines.
More on my credentials
I obtained my college degree in 1995 in the US with the Astrology University. Luckily for me, my passion has meant I've been fortunate enough to travel too, all whilst enhancing my skills. I also studied the RET system of Jean Pierre Nicola (conditionality astrology) and took part in several courses led by Eric Panichi in Brussels (the ex-president of the Belgian astrologers). Alongside my official training courses, I've spent years working on my natural psychic gift and sharpening my intuition.
Astrology isn't just my greatest hobby, it's what I am lucky enough to do every day. It gives me immense pleasure to share with you my knowledge and insights on what the stars and planets have in store, even when Mercury retrograde is in force!
Reading your comments leaves me full of satisfaction and pride, so don't stop leaving your feedback and continue to get in touch.
What do I consider to be the most important astrological event of the last few years?
I find that since 2012 (and 2010 for some because of Saturn Pluto Square!), we have been going through a stormy period. The Uranus Pluto Square which has had an impact on us since 2012 and this is one of the most striking events I have encountered so far. For not only have I experienced it, but I have seen it all around me.
On a global level, this influence has created revolutions, brought about the fall of dictators and awakened crowds. It symbolizes the end of dated systems and encourages rebirths focusing on healthier convictions. We can see the effects of these aspects through the number of people who suddenly no longer want to follow life's imposed rules. Uranus symbolizes change, whereas Pluto represents rebirth through crisis and sacrifices too!
Thanks for reading,
With love, Susan 😘
And, if you would like to contact me for a reading, please feel free to make an appointment.
Hi Susan, What you doing here for the majority is great. You've certainly have made positive changes - (I believe) in my life with this website and your holy gifts - (I also believe). Keep on keeping on. This is great!
Sihle F. Malinga