My.Astrofame FAQs: Your Common QuestionsHow does My.Astrofame work? We bet you have plenty of questions for us? From the management of your subscriptions, getting your horoscopes through, to data management, we're here to clear everything up. You will find below a list of frequently asked questions and the answers to them.
My astrology questions:
1. How do I figure out my zodiac sign?
To find out your sign, you have to base yourself on your date of birth. If you want to discover it, follow this link: https://my.astrofame.com/astrology/article/zodiac-encyclopedia
2. How do you calculate my rising sign?
To calculate your ascendant or rising sign, fill in your birth information (date of birth, time, place) in our simulator: https://my.astrofame.com/astrology/article/ascendant-calculator
3. Who are my love matches?
We suggest you read our article on the topic of love compatibility: https://my.astrofame.com/astrology/zodiac-love-compatibility
4. Are My.Astrofame's horoscopes just for women?
Absolutely not, our horoscopes are mixed and intended for both men and women.
Management of my subscriptions:
1. I would like to subscribe to the free daily/weekly horoscope.
If you don't have an My.astrofame account, and you wish to receive your horoscope by email, go to the daily horoscope page or weekly horoscope page and enter your email address in the field below the astrological signs. You'll then need to validate your email address and enter your date of birth information... and you'll be registered! If you already have an Astrofame account, you'll need to sign in and update the horoscopes you'd like to receive.
2. I would like to unsubscribe from the free daily/weekly horoscopes.
Log in to to your Astrofame account here and uncheck the subscriptions you wish to stop and validate your changes.
3. I would like to change the email address where I receive my free horoscopes.
Go to your Astrofame account by logging in here and change your email address in the personal information section and validate your changes.
Receiving your horoscopes:
1. I didn't receive my daily/weekly horoscope.
If your daily horoscope doesn't reach you on certain days, we apologize. Astrofame sends out over thousands of emails every day and such a large amount is not always easy to handle! Sometimes the reception of these messages doesn't go as planned. We are constantly working to improve this component of our service. If you want to make sure you can read your horoscope, follow our advice: visit the site. You will find it on the home page.
2. I'm receiving several horoscopes.
If you receive several horoscopes, it means that you have subscribed to several horoscopes with the same e-mail address. To solve the problem, simply unsubscribe to the horoscopes you receive in duplicate. To unsubscribe, please uncheck the boxes corresponding to the services you no longer wish to receive by e-mail. Don't forget to click on 'VALIDATE' at the bottom of the page to save your change.
3. I would like to find an old horoscope.
We regret to inform you that it is not possible to access a previously published horoscope. We hope that today's horoscope gives you complete satisfaction.
4. Is my horoscope free?
Sending our daily and weekly horoscopes is completely free of charge.
5. My horoscope is in SPAM, what should I do?
Get us out of spam and you will receive your horoscope in your inbox.
Managing my personal information:
1. I would like to modify my personal information in my profile.
Go to your My.Astrofame account by logging in here, change your personal information and save your changes.
2. I was born at the cusp of two signs. What is my sign?
Each year, the sun does not enter one sign of the zodiac at the same time. The dates of the sun signs therefore change from one year to the next. If you were born on the day of a change of sign, it is essential to know your place and time of birth in order to determine your sun sign.
Therefore, for the same date you can be of one sign or another: it all depends on your year and time of birth. For example: if you were born on March 20, you can be Aries or Pisces! If this is your case, we invite you to check the birth information you entered when you registered, so that we can be sure that our calculations are correct.
Read more about this topic here: https://my.astrofame.com/astrology/article/on-the-cusp
3. My city of birth is not in your database.
We have included many cities from around the world in our geographical database, but unfortunately, we don't have them all available!
It is therefore possible that your city of birth is not there. If so, we invite you to proceed with the following steps:
- Check that you have selected the right country
- Check the spelling of the city you have entered.
- If your city of birth is still not in our list, select the city closest to your birthplace from the list provided.
- Don't worry, within a few kilometres it won't affect your astrological calculations!
1. I am a psychic and I want to register on your platform, how do I do it?
You just have to send your application to this address: [email protected]
2. What's your Whatsapp number?
We don't have a Whatsapp number, you can contact us at 1-857-214-4450
3. Can I follow Astrofame on Facebook?
Yes, you can follow our Facebook page for even more fun!