What zodiac sign is November? - It's Scorpio!
These natives are born between October 22 and November 21. If you want to know more, read about the Scorpio personality to get the lowdown on this rebellious sign!
Treat a Scorpio well and they'll move mountains for you.
Horoscopes for Scorpio
- DAY BY DAY. Is today a good or a bad one for you? Read your Daily Horoscope for Scorpio
- TOMORROW. What about tomorrow and this week? Read your Tomorrow Horoscope for Scorpio and your weekly horoscope.
- 2023. Anticipate the next month and take a look into the whole year with the 2023 horoscope for Scorpio!
Facts about Scorpio. Did you know that?...
- - You are an amazing lover, 🤭 you know exactly how to please your partner
- - You are one of the most possessive zodiac signs, 😓 and get scared of losing your partner
- - You are a jealous sign, especially when you are in a relationship 👿
- - You're amongst the bravest signs, 💪 nothing scares you!
- - You have what it takes to become famous 🌟
- - You are one of the 3 water signs
Do you know what your rising sign is?
The ascendant sign can be found in the first astrological house and is indicated by the intersection of the ecliptic. To calculate your ascendant, you need to know where you were born, as well as the date and the time you were born. Use our rising sign calculator to find out more.
What does it mean to have Scorpio as your rising sign?
Having Scorpio rising in your natal chart gives you a taste for risk, but also for discovery. Thus, you will always want to surpass yourself, to learn and evolve. The Scorpio ascendant makes you very adaptable, meaning you are able to cope with all types of situations. This aspect also makes you brave and strong enough to question everything.
Your sun sign + Scorpio rising:
|Main traits described:|
Aries sun Scorpio rising
|Fearless and passionate|
Taurus sun Scorpio rising
|Impulsive yet logical|
Gemini sun Scorpio rising
|Sociable and original|
Cancer sun Scorpio rising
|Dreamy and understanding|
Leo sun Scorpio rising
|Fiery and flamboyant|
Virgo sun Scorpio rising
|Moody and serious|
Libra sun Scorpio rising
|Suspicious yet fun|
Scorpio sun Scorpio rising
|Passionate and sensual|
Sagittarius sun Scorpio rising
|Brave and optimistic|
Capricorn sun Scorpio rising
|Mysterious and reserved|
Aquarius sun Scorpio rising
|Sensitive and patient|
Pisces sun Scorpio rising
|Adaptable and sociable|
What about Scorpio and love?
Scorpio, who are you compatible with?
- - Scorpio and Taurus: Sexy match!
- - Scorpio and Gemini: A refreshing duo
- - Scorpio and Cancer: Fairy tale romance
- - Scorpio and Libra: Passionate pairing
- - Scorpio and Capricorn: Powerful duo
- - Scorpio and Pisces: Magical compatibility
Who are you incompatible with?
- - Scorpio and Aries: Rocky relationship
- - Scorpio and Leo: Power struggle
- - Scorpio and Virgo: Don't even bother
- - Scorpio and Scorpio: Too risky
- - Scorpio and Sagittarius: Weak couple
- - Scorpio and Aquarius: Lacks passion
⇾ By the way, here are 5 reasons why you won't regret falling in love with a Scorpio!
Susan Taylor’s insights: The final word on Scorpio
Scorpios are often confronted with a bad reputation, and that’s certainly because of their secret side. Scorpio, more than any other sign, does not like to reveal itself and especially not their emotions. However, whenever anyone upsets them, you can bet on them exploding! To learn more about this sign, connect with an Astrofame expert.
- The future is mine -