📌 Facts about Scorpio. Did you know that?...
- - You are an amazing lover, 🤭 you know exactly how to please your partner
- - You are one of the most possessive zodiac signs, 😓 and get scared of losing your partner
- - You are a jealous sign, especially when you are in a relationship 👿
- - You're amongst the bravest signs, 💪 nothing scares you!
- - You have what it takes to become famous 🌟
- - You are one of the 3 water signs
Do you know what your rising sign is?
The ascendant sign can be found in the first astrological house and is indicated by the intersection of the ecliptic. To calculate your ascendant, you need to know where you were born, as well as the date and the time you were born. Use our rising sign calculator to find out more.
What does it mean to have Scorpio as your rising sign?
Having Scorpio rising in your natal chart gives you a taste for risk, but also for discovery. Thus, you will always want to surpass yourself, to learn and evolve. The Scorpio ascendant makes you very adaptable, meaning you are able to cope with all types of situations. This aspect also makes you brave and strong enough to question everything.
💑 What about Scorpio and love?
Scorpio, who are you compatible with? ✅
⇾ Now you know you have consulted the Scorpio compatibility, here are some tips on how to attract a Scorpio man!
Who are you incompatible with? ❎
⇾ By the way, here are 5 reasons why you won't regret falling in love with a Scorpio!
Susan Taylor’s insights: The final word on Scorpio
Scorpios are often confronted with a bad reputation, and that’s certainly because of their secret side. Scorpio, more than any other sign, does not like to reveal itself and especially not their emotions. However, whenever anyone upsets them, you can bet on them exploding! To learn more about this sign, connect with an Astrofame expert.
- The future is mine -