Palmistry: Learn To Read The Palms Of Your HandThe lines on our hands are formed long before birth; way back in the second month of pregnancy. Throughout our lives, these lines are subject to change, according to the choices of each individual. At the moment of death, it is said that the lines fade until they completely disappear... Your destiny is in the palm of your hand, discover the secrets of palmistry and interpret your hands.
The origin and evolution of palmistry
On repeated occasions, the Bible would allude to the palm of one's hand. The origins of palmistry are said to be in India, even though Aristotle, the Greek philosopher, wrote the first treatise on the subject. Despite this, it was during the Middle Ages that the reading of the lines of the hand was most widely practiced. Palmistry was at this time practiced in secret as it was forbidden by the church.
Today, palmistry, the art of reading palms remains common, even if it is less and less practiced, when compared with the Tarot Marseille. Indeed, drawing the cards is much simpler than reading the lines of the hand. Moreover, fortune-telling and chiromancy are not used for the same reasons. Cards answer a specific question, whereas our hands give us an idea of our destiny.
Since the lines on our hands do not change regularly, it’s useless to have them read every fortnight! However, it should be known that palmistry has interested scientists since the 19th century. Francis Galton's work on dermatoglyphic studies laid the foundations for fingerprints being used by the police to identify criminals. As for 20th century doctors, some believe that certain diseases are announced in the palm of our hands...
Originally, palmistry refers to the study of the palm of the hand. However, the hand is also studied in its entirety. This is why today we also speak of chirology (the study of the hand) which is interested in both hands.
- Check out - Life Line Palm: What Does Yours Mean? -
🌟 Looking for True Love & Happiness? Connect with a Psychic for more insights.🌟
Before going into detail, first observe the shape of your hands (your 2 hands have the same shape, so only one is enough for this exercise, opt for the left hand). This will tell you which element your hand depends on.
- Discover The Meaning Of The Letter "M" In The Palm Of Your Hand -
How can I read the lines of my hand?
Before you start and take our Chiromancy test, here is some information that will allow you to interpret your hands.
- Square in shape, it corresponds to the trades of craftsmanship or agriculture. It is the hand of Earth and is associated with the planet Mars.
- Thin and oval, it is the hand of writers, psychologists and sometimes doctors. It is linked to the Water element and to the planet Venus or the Moon (if the skin is very white).
- Fleshy, it is the hand of shopkeepers, physiotherapists, but also teachers who passionately transmit all their knowledge. It is represented by Fire and corresponds to the planet Jupiter.
- Long and bony, the hand of Air is that of researchers, engineers and many intellectual professions. It is characterized by the planet Saturn.
Have you been able to identify your hand? In order to study a hand properly, one must take into account all sorts of characteristics such as the suppleness of the palm and its temperature. Some people also look at the color of the veins that appear through the light, the length of the fingers in relation to each other. We also study each finger to learn more about its personality, character and maturity.
1. Look at the palm of the hand
After studying every aspect of your hand, look at your palms. From now on, comparing your two hands is important because you may see differences. By the way, did you know that all your fingers are associated with a planet? Here are the correspondences:
Index finger: Jupiter,
Middle finger: Saturn,
Ring finger: Apollo,
Each finger has a small bump under it called a mount. So the thumb dominates the Mount of Venus and so on. Once you have observed these mounts (the main mounts because there are others), you can move on to the lines.
2. Analyze the main lines:
You can now look at the lines on your palm and they will show you the main "lines" of your existence. You must compare the two hands because the lines can be very different. Some theories say that the left hand shows your potential and the right hand shows what actually happens, but this is just one opinion among many.
- Lifeline: It traces the person's path from birth to death. Its length does not correspond to the length of life, so don't worry! A very marked lifeline indicates, for example, a sporting nature.
- Headline: Whether or not it is stuck to the lifeline, it tells us how we act and think. For example, if the headline starts in the lifeline, the person lacks independence.
- Heart line: It tells us about our feelings and relationships in general. For example, if it is very straight, it indicates a certain objectivity or even indifference.
3. Do you have secondary lines?
- Destiny line (formerly called the luck line): This line is important whether we have it or not. For example, a child born with this line needs special guidance from his parents because he could more easily do something silly.