How To Read Palms: Master This Art With Our Guide And Interpret Your FutureThe lines on our hands are formed long before birth; in fact, they appeared way back in the second month of pregnancy. Throughout our lives, these lines are subject to change, according to the choices of each individual. When we die, it's said that these marking actually fade until they completely disappear... Your destiny is indeed inscribed in the palm of your hand, so discover what awaits you by interpreting what awaits you thanks to our guide on how to read palms.
What's palm reading and how did it originate?
On repeated occasions, the Bible would allude to the palm of one's hand. The origins of palmistry or palm reading are said to be in India, even though Aristotle, the Greek philosopher, wrote the first treatise on the subject. Despite this, it was during the Middle Ages that the reading of the lines of the hand was most widely practiced. Palmistry was at this time practiced in secret as it was forbidden by the church, yet remains common today.
Since the lines on our hands do not change regularly, it’s useless to have them read every fortnight! However, it should be known that palmistry has interested scientists since the 19th century. Francis Galton's work on dermatoglyphic studies laid the foundations for fingerprints being used by the police to identify criminals. As for 20th century doctors, some believe that certain diseases are announced in the palm of our hands...
Originally, palm reading refers to the study of the palm of the hand. However, the hand is also studied in its entirety. This is why today we also deal with what's known as chirology (the study of the hand) which looks at both hands.
- Check out - Life Line Palm: What Does Yours Mean? -
🌟 Looking for True Love & Happiness? Connect with a Psychic for more insights.🌟
Before going into detail, you must first observe the shape of your hands (your 2 hands have the same shape, so only one is enough for this exercise, opt for the left hand). This will tell you which element your hand depends on.
- Discover The Meaning Of The Letter "M" In The Palm Of Your Hand -
How to read your palms in 4 steps
1) Identify the shape of your hand
There are 4 types of hand shapes; fire, earth, water and air; which correspond to the zodiac elements.
We've paired up hand shapes and the perfect professions for you. For example, if your hand is...:
- Square in shape, it corresponds to the trades of craftsmanship or agriculture. It is the hand of Earth and is associated with the planet Mars.
- Thin and oval, it is the hand of writers, psychologists and sometimes doctors. It is linked to the Water element and to the planet Venus or the Moon (if the skin is very white).
- Fleshy, it is the hand of shopkeepers, physiotherapists, but also teachers who passionately transmit all their knowledge. It is represented by Fire and corresponds to the planet Jupiter.
- Long and bony, the hand of Air is that of researchers, engineers and many intellectual professions. It is characterized by the planet Saturn.
Now that you know your hand shape, here are the character traits associated with you:
- Fire: Ambitious and determined
- Earth: Stable and sensible
- Water: Touchy and caring
- Air: Independent and smart
In order to read your palms properly, one must take into account all sorts of characteristics such as the suppleness of the palm and its temperature. Some people also look at the color of the veins that appear through the light, the length of the fingers in relation to each other. We also study each finger to learn more about its personality, character and maturity.
2. Examine your palm closely
From now on, comparing your two hands is important because you may see differences. By the way, did you know that all your fingers are associated with a planet? Here are the correspondences:
Index finger: Jupiter,
Middle finger: Saturn,
Ring finger: Apollo,
Each finger has a small bump under it called a mount. So the thumb dominates the Mount of Venus and so on. Once you have observed these mounts (the main mounts because there are others), you can move on to the lines.
3. Analyze the main lines:
You can now look at the lines on your palm and they will show you the main "lines" of your existence. You must compare your two hands because the lines can be very different. Some theories say that the left hand shows your potential and the right hand shows what actually happens, but this is just one opinion among many.
- Lifeline: It traces the person's path from birth to death. Its length does not correspond to the length of life, so don't worry! A very marked lifeline indicates, for example, a sporting nature.
- Headline: Whether or not it is stuck to the lifeline, it tells us how we act and think. For example, if the headline starts in the lifeline, the person lacks independence.
- Heart line: It tells us about our feelings and relationships in general. For example, if it is very straight, it indicates a certain objectivity or even indifference.
4. Do you have secondary lines?
- Destiny line (formerly called the luck line): This line is important whether we have it or not. For example, a child born with this line needs special guidance from his parents because he could more easily do something silly.