Many secrets are hidden in the palm of your hand, discover them here. A life line palm deserves to be observed carefully because the thickness of its line, its quality or its length reveal facts about your health and character.
🌟 Looking for True Love & Happiness? 🌟
What the life line on your hand indicates, according to its length
Contrary to popular belief, the length of the lifeline in no way determines its duration. It informs you of your vital potential. Read about what each line variation means:
1. A short life line: You lack stamina
A short one shows average physical resistance. If this is your case, you probably need to recover after the slightest effort.
It's also a sign of an angry and impulsive temperament.
2. A long life line: You are in excellent health
A very long lifeline, to the point where it touches your wrist, indicates that you are physically fit but somewhat shy. Be careful not to cut yourself off from your social outlets.
If your line is long and well-marked, it is a sign of balance and stability.
If it ends below the thumb, it is proof of great vitality, good health and enough energy to face all the difficulties of life.
What is the ideal life line like?
A clean line that surrounds the Mount of Venus without reaching the wrist is the best line you can dream of. It is proof of unfailing vitality.
What the appearance of the life line on your palm reveals
- Well drawn lifelines are the best. The finer and sharper they are, the more vigorous and energetic you are. Since this line represents the stomach and vital organs, when it’s well drawn, it indicates that these organs are in good condition. It is also proof of strong physical stamina, strong will and determination.
- If on the contrary, your line is weak, you lack physical resistance, you are probably someone in fragile health.
- A thin but deep line shows an anxious and rather nervous character.
- Finally, the wider the bow, the better your vitality will be.
- If your line breaks down into links or small pieces, your stomach and your health are fragile.
- A tortuous line shows successive or chronic illnesses. Your health is also generally weak.
- If you notice a variable intensity in the line, it is proof of a changeable nature.
- If the line is cut or broken, it may indicate a danger of death or serious illness.
- Specifically, if it is cut across by another line, it indicates sudden death.
- If it has parallel, double, or triple lines, your survival instinct is strengthened.
Presence of life line branches*
- If twigs are at the beginning of your life line, they indicate wealth.
- If branches are in the middle of your life line, expect a reversal of luck.
- If the branches are at the end of your life line, they herald old age in misery.
*The twigs are lines starting from the lifeline.
Presence of rising lines*
- A line that goes to the head line indicates success achieved through hard work or intelligence.
- A line that goes to the heart line shows a life dominated by feelings.
- A line that goes towards the Sun Mountain indicates success and fortune.
- A line towards the Plain of Mars (the triangle in the center of the hand) announces difficulties. Your life will be a real struggle!
- A line going towards the Mount of the Moon indicates chronic illness.
- A line going towards the Mount of Saturn indicates that you will have access to a high position of leadership.
*These are the lines that go from the lifeline to other lines.
- When it extends to the Mount of Jupiter, your plans and ambitions will always be in your favor.
- A lifeline close to the thumb indicates a cold and insensitive heart.
- If the lifeline is cut by the line of destiny, a catastrophe or tragedy will mark your life.
- A line that starts from the Mount of Venus and ends in the Plain of Mars while crossing the lifeline indicates worry and sorrow.
- A line that crosses the lifeline, the head line and the heart line at the same time is a sign of upheaval or a change of situation.
- Short, sharp lines indicate that your personal efforts will be rewarded.
Is the life line on the left or right hand?
Studies conducted on palmistry agree that the lines of the left hand attest to an individual's potential and innate qualities, while the lines of the right hand indicate the use of this potential and the values acquired after birth. Generally, palmists favor the reading of the right hand when looking into a person’s destiny and future.