Mercury remains in its retrograde phase for 24 days and the phenomenon occurs on average every 88 days, however in 2023, the motions arises a total of 4 times. When this cycle begins, misfortune commences and the planets functions are said to slow things down and cause chaos for each of the zodiac signs.
A planet is said to retrograde when it stops in its orbit and then starts moving in the opposite direction. When this happens, the influence of the planet is altered, especially if it is close to the earth. Since Mercury governs communication and is two planets away from us, we feel it strongly when it is in retrograde.
- What not to do when Mercury is in retrograde: Start working on new projects, sign contracts, or go on vacation.
- What you should do: Make changes to ongoing work and fix things.
- Get one step ahead by checking out more information on the Mercury retrograde 2023 dates. -
What are the Mercury retrograde dates for 2023?:
- January 1 to 17, in Capricorn
- April 21 to May 14, in Taurus
- August 23 to September 14, in Virgo
- December 13 to December 31, in Sagittarius
>>> Discover how to survive Mercury retrograde thanks to a cup of tea and find out when Saturn is retrograde.
🌟 Discover your destiny with the help of a Psychic! 🌟
How Mercury retrograde impacts your zodiac sign
Click on your sign to discover the influence this cycle has on you.