Mercury remains in its retrograde phase for 24 days and the phenomenon occurs on average every 88 days, however in 2022, the motions arises a total of 4 times. When this cycle begins, misfortune commences and the planets functions are said to slow things down and cause chaos for each of the zodiac signs.
A planet is said to retrograde when it stops in its orbit and then starts moving in the opposite direction. When this happens, the influence of the planet is altered, especially if it is close to the earth. Since Mercury governs communication and is two planets away from us, we feel it strongly when it is in retrograde.
- What not to do when Mercury is in retrograde: Start working on new projects, sign contracts, or go on vacation.
- What you should do: Make changes to ongoing work and fix things.
- Get one step ahead by checking out more information on the Mercury retrograde 2022 dates. -
What are the Mercury retrograde dates for 2022?:
- January 14 to January 26 in Aquarius - We need to keep an eye on our account balance and have a more vigilant eye on our spending.
- January 27 to February 4 in Capricorn - Here, Mercury plays with our patience…
- From May 10 to May 23 in Gemini - Beware of forgetfulness and verbal blunders. Think before you speak!
- From May 24 to June 3 in Taurus - Many things can be delayed. You must then hold off and reflect rather than be angry and stubborn.
- September 10 to 23 in Libra - Here, Mercury can bring about problems of communication, especially with your partner.
- September 24 to October 2 in Virgo - Mercury can hinder us in our daily life, making us more anxious when faced with an accumulation of unexpected events.
- December 29 to 31 in Sagittarius - Let's not forget our compass, we might get lost and be cheated!
>>> Discover how to survive Mercury retrograde thanks to a cup of tea and find out when Saturn is retrograde.
🌟 Discover your destiny with the help of a Psychic! 🌟
How Mercury retrograde impacts your zodiac sign
Click on your sign to discover the influence this cycle has on you.