Belline Oracle: Everything You Need To KnowThe Belline Oracle is the reference point for all psychic professionals. At the editorial office, we use it regularly for private use. Although this oracle can appear complicated at first, it’s of formidable accuracy for those who master it. We offer you to test it yourself with our free edition of the Oracle of Belline.
This is one of our favorite Oracles, that's why we wanted to talk you through the process of drawing your cards. Before diving in, you must close your eyes, take a deep breath, focus on your question and choose the cards that appeal to you.
Your Belline draw is analyzed by our tarot specialists, who won’t just give you the meaning of each card but the overall analysis of your draw. Each combination of cards has its own meaning. This draw is the result of many months of work.
How does the Belline Oracle work?
A draw is made up of 5 cards which represent:
- The affirmation: This card represents you and symbolizes your state of mind in relation to your situation.
- The negation: What is wrong in your life, the obstacles to overcome.
- Advice: This third card shows you how to get out of your problems.
- The solution: This card indicates what will happen in the medium term.
- The synthesis: The answer to your question.
With the Belline, there are a multitude of possible draws, each card has a meaning and assembled together they provide a message of formidable precision.
The cards of the Belline oracle are distributed on the astrological bases which are as follows:
- The Sun which symbolizes the consciousness of the person
- The Moon that symbolizes the unconscious
- Mercury which symbolizes the spirit, the mind, exchanges of all kinds
- Venus which symbolizes the affectivity, the joy of living...
- Mars, which symbolizes activity, will...
- Jupiter which symbolizes the faculties of acquisition, fulfilment and development.
- Saturn, which symbolizes the ability to sort out and retain only the essentials.
The Belline Oracle consists of 52 cards and a blue card; the symbol of protection. It often inspires fear because of the unattractive name of certain cards such as "accident" or "misfortune" and yet it is a mine of information for an informed tarot expert.
Each of these stars is assigned 7 cards. The number seven also corresponds to the 7 subtle senses or chakras that vibrate in each being. The Chakras, or subtle senses, are respectively centers of energy distributed from bottom to top on the subtle body of the physical body, and which emit and receive vibrations.
- The blue card represents Heaven on Earth.
- The destiny that symbolizes the fate we follow
- The star of the Man who represents the Consultant, the masculine
- The Woman's Star, which represents the Consultant, the feminine
This seemingly minor game is extremely refined. For those in search of reliable evolution and answers, the Oracle Belline offers a multitude of possibilities. With good knowledge of astrology, and work on oneself, it’s a precious help to explore all fields, even the most difficult. It makes it possible to answer sentimental, professional and financial questions but also those on the esoteric and subtle level.
Its naive drawings and the inscription on the side of each card of its meaning suggest that it’s an easy game for beginners. However, this is far from being the case. The Belline Oracle is in fact, because of its potential, its numerical, astrological and esoteric structure, difficult to draw for beginners. It makes it possible to give answers to the emotional, professional, and financial questions, but it is also in a logic of personal evolution.
The future is well within reach, but it requires efforts on one's own to make it happen. The first draws can sometimes be totally catastrophic. The Oracle Belline initially confronts the user with himself and his own mistakes. Once these errors have been corrected, the Oracle answers questions about the future in a precise and refined way.
🌟 Discover your destiny with the help of a Psychic! All readings are 100% risk free, confidential and anonymous.🌟
Example of the Belline draw:
The question I'm asking Belline today is about the sentimental field. I'd like to get a clearer picture.
- Card 1: Your vision of the situation, your state of mind. For example, the "Money" card drawn in this position means that you have the cards in your hand, the question is whether you have the energy or the desire to use them.
- Card 2: What's wrong, what's preventing you from moving forward.
- Card 3: The direction to take, the behaviour to adopt.
- Card 4: What is going to happen in the near future without taking into account the other 3 cards. It gives the major trend.
- Card 5: The answer.
Now you're aware of everything there is to know about this wonderful oracle. If you'd like to know more about the cards, then these articles will interest you: