A little bit about my background
I am what is called self-taught, and I have trained over the years to build up my skills. As a child, I used to watch my grandmother draw the cards, I found it fascinating to see her fingers flying while shuffling the tarot cards. It was a bit hypnotic, a moment out of time. As I grew up, she taught me the meaning of the cards and their interpretation. She certainly taught me everything I know today!
I started to draw the cards for myself, then for friends, then for acquaintances and I refined my interpretations and today, the tarot is the center of my life. It allows so many things: you can illuminate your future, but also do personal development. It's never quite the same thing.
Why do I love Tarot reading so much?
For me, card reading is above all a family affair! My mother loved drawing cards, and I was a keen observer, and always fascinated by these colorful and shimmering blades. I've been practicing for years, but I only officially jumped on the bandwagon 6 years ago. I then left my job as an engineer and deserted Texas to start a new life in California.
I now live from my passion, and I am loving every minute of it! the cards are great, they deliver precious messages and advice. My goal is to show you the power of tarot, to explain how it works and above all, make you understand that you are the master of your own destiny. Nothing is ever fixed, that's why I prefer to talk about "guidance" rather than "clairvoyance".
- Training: Self-taught
- Experience: 5 - 10 years
- Occupation: Tarot reader
- Skills: Fortune-telling
This is who I am...
I am said to be a straightforward, no-nonsense person. I am rather reserved, but I've had the same circle of close-knit friends for years. Plus, I spend a lot of time alone, I could say I'm pretty introverted, but I don't know why, I attract people 👋. They often come and confide in me, maybe they sense my empathetic side? Oddly enough, I have an extroverted side when I'm around other people, and I often feel other people's energies. After a moment in company, I always need time to "recharge".
I would say that I can appear cold, but I definitely warm up when I'm surrounded by good people.
- What you can find in my bag: My wallet, my keys, my phone, and some gum.
- Background of my phone: A tarot card, The Temperance
- The main trait of my character? Open-mindedness
- The quality I prefer in a man? The ability to question oneself
- The quality I prefer in a woman? Honesty
- What do I appreciate most in my friends? Their objectivity
- My main fault? I would say, I’m sometimes too withdrawn?
- My favorite occupation? I love to meditate in the morning when I wake up.
- My dream of happiness? That everyone can find their way and be happy.
- What would be my greatest misfortune? Not to be surrounded by animals anymore, I love my cats, and they love me back.
- What I would like to be? A person who allows others to move forward, a referent who can be counted on, but I think I am
- already a little 😉
- The country where I would like to live? Mongolia, the landscapes are beautiful, contemplative
- The color I prefer? Blue
And, if you would like to contact me for a reading, please feel free to make an appointment.