How do you get someone to dream about you?
When we are asleep, this is the time when our brain is the quietest and our perceptions are the most open. More precisely, we can get in touch with someone who is asleep, when that dreamer is lucid. A lucid dreamer is aware that he or she is dreaming, so this is the best time to communicate with him or her and thus insert yourself into the dream.
🌟 Looking for True Love & Happiness? Contact a Psychic expert for further insights into your future 🌟
How to enter a lucid dreamer’s dream
If you feel like you are entering into a reciprocal love relationship, then in order to inhabit the thoughts of a person, even in dreams, you must first know yourself and how sensitive you are. Indeed, to enter a person's dream, invisible energetic links must have been formed between you. So start by getting closer to the person you love, then place yourself in the person’s field of vision, talk to them, and seduce them.
"My love, I saw you in the middle of a dream" as Sleeping Beauty sang.
What does it take to enter someone's dream?
Start by trying to be present in the mind of the person whose dream you want to enter as they fall asleep. Talk to them, call them, and place an object that belongs to you in plain sight in the room, on their bedside table for example.
- Now get comfortable and relax.
- Breathe in and out 20 times, slowly and deeply.
- Visualize your body relaxing, then starting at your feet and working your way up, imagine your limbs becoming heavy and your muscles relaxing.
- Clear your mind of anything that might be troubling you, because your mind should be completely empty.
- Now visualize the person who makes your heart beat and whose dream you want to enter. Think of the place where he or she is, visualize him or her sleeping. Now imagine yourself entering the mind of the person you have chosen through their third eye. The third eye is located on the forehead, between the eyebrows. You must visualize this image very precisely and replay it as much as you like.
- You are now in the mind of this person.
- Now imagine what you are like in the person's dream.
Then, after this experience, you may in fact have premonitory dreams. Plus, you might see in your own dream what this person thinks of you, what they will say to you in the next few days, and they will approach you. Keep a notebook on your nightstand to record your dreams.
Be sure to check out these articles too;