How many archangels are there?
There are 72 angels in total, and they are each organized into 9 choirs of 8 members. The most famous choirs are Seraphim and Cherubim.
There is a hierarchy in the organization of angels:
- Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones
- Dominations, Virtues and Powers
- Principality, Archangels and Angels
Each angel governs 5 days of the year, so your date of birth determines who your guardian angel and archangels are. Discover your guardian angel here and learn thank you prayers for your guardian angel too.
Each angel symbolizes a value, and a strength from which their protégés can benefit from. Although, you can call on any angel and enjoy their powers. You can therefore freely turn to one of the 72 angels to ask for help in their field, or ask them for help in order to protect yourself against a health problem.
Who are the Archangels? Discover our list:
1. Archangel Michael, the "head of the angels".
Designated as "the great prince", Michael has great authority in the spiritual world, under his influence is a whole army of angels. You can summon him to fight against harmful spiritual influences, but also ask him to be protected in situations of danger or combat.
>>> Read up on Guardian Angel Vehuiah
2. The Archangel Gabriel, the "messenger".
Gabriel helps those who want to make a fresh start. He guides lost souls towards spirituality and awakening. He also gives creative people a hand when they express themselves through art.
3. The Archangel Metratron, he who lived on Earth
Thanks to his human past, he is able to understand our problems, and can be of great help on a daily basis. He is particularly interested in children and people sensitive to esotericism. As an outstanding spiritual teacher, he masters the two spheres of the universe (material and spiritual) and can transmit a deep knowledge of mysticism.
4. The Archangel Raziel, "God's secret".
To invoke Raziel signifies bringing you luck in games and in love. Moreover, it rewards our acts of kindness; the kinder you are towards others, the more good things will happen to you. He also helps his protégés to develop their psychic abilities and to get rid of negative energies easily.
🌟 Put our Psychics to the test here and take a step closer to discovering your future 🌟
5. Archangel Binael, the representative of justice
This archangel requires study and reflection. He gives us the strength to discover new useful ideas, new people and new horizons. Thanks to him, the mental barriers we have long set for ourselves are finally breaking down.
6. The Hesedel Archangel, bearer of well-being
Filled with kindness, tenderness and love, Hesedel is talented. His spirituality is very enlightened, and he has the ability to create peace around him, enough to make us renounce all that is superfluous.
7. The Archangel Camael, repairer of wounded hearts
He is the archangel of love par excellence. If you ask him, Camael will help you repair low self-esteem or a bruised heart. He teaches compassion and tolerance towards oneself and others. It’s only by fully accepting ourselves that we will be able to project this love towards others.
8. The Archangel Raphael, the Healer
Raphael is known for the healing power he brings to both humans and animals. His powers are not limited to the physical aspect, as he is also able to help in cases of psychological distress. He is also the ally of those who seek the truth.
9. The Archangel Haniel, the representative of harmony and lightness
Confidence, harmony, ease, gentleness, clear-sightedness and a joyful environment. These are just some of the virtues that Haniel brings into your life. Haniel also brings serenity and ease before a stressful event.
Who is my archangel by birthday? Find yours with your date of birth
If you were born...
- From January 1st to February 9th
This period is placed under the protection of the Archangels, intermediaries between the Divine and the other angels, and under the aegis of Michael; head of the heavenly hosts.
- From February 10 to March 20
This period is placed under the protection of the Angels whose function is to reveal the supreme truth and under the aegis of the Gabriel, responsible for the Guardian Angels.
- From March 21 to April 30
This period is placed under the protection of the Seraphim, whose function is to purify all that is not true, and under the aegis of the Metatron, the Supreme Angel.
- May 1 to June 10
This period is placed under the protection of the Cherubim whose function is to purify all that is not true and under the aegis of the Raziel.
- From June 11th to July 22nd
This period is placed under the protection of the Thrones, whose function is to help free oneself from material things to rise spiritually and under the aegis of the Binael.
- From July 23rd to September 2nd
This period is placed under the protection of the Domination which represent the true spiritual elevation and under the aegis of Hesedel.
- From September 3rd to October 13th
This period is placed under the protection of the Powers that represent the intellectual force, all that is perfect, and under the aegis of Camael.
- From 14 October to 22 November
This period is placed under the protection of the Virtues which evoke courage and perseverance and under the aegis of Raphael, the couple's protector.
- From November 23rd to December 31st
This period is placed under the protection of the Principalities that represent the link between the divine and the human, and under the aegis of Haniel.
What is the difference between an archangel and a guardian angel?
Archangels have a more powerful essence than guardian angels. They supervise and guide the other spirits who are with us on earth. Guardian angels are present wherever we are, whereas archangels can be in more than one place at once. Finally, our guardian angels are there to serve us, the archangels are there to serve everyone, including other protectors.
Which gemstone helps call your spirit guide?
> Discover the powers and virtues of each gemstone <
How to communicate with our Archangels?
Because the high powers respect our free will, they cannot intervene in our life unless we ask them. We must not forget that they are supreme beings, invested with the divine glory, that is why it is necessary to show respect and humiliation when you invoke them.
- Try to visualize the archangel you wish to communicate with in particular, imagine a light that surrounds you and let this light fill your body with each breath, let it permeate you.
- Express your prayer either aloud or silently in your head. Then visualize the light that inhabits you leaving your body, imagine it reaching the sky to reach paradise.
- Ask the archangel you have just invoked to help you obtain the answer to your prayer. Then remain under this light until you find a serenity that indicates that your request has been understood.
- Be aware of the noises and whispers around you, as this may be the angel trying to convey a message to you. Once you have finished your prayer, visualize the light fading until it disappears. Breathe deeply, and become aware of your body, limb by limb.
Susan Taylor’s insights: Be aware of your surroundings
Because angels manifest in subtle ways, pay attention to the smallest signs such as soft whispers of a voice, mirrored numbers, feathers and many other signs.
Instead of using phrases like "I want to..." or "I want to...", use positive affirmations like "I am grateful, because I have/am ...." or "I am grateful, because I have/am...". The vibration of positive affirmations means that your request has been understood.
If you have questions about your future, if you need answers, don't hesitate to make an appointment with one of our psychics. They will enlighten you about your future with great attention.
- The future is mine -
Be sure to read these articles too;