When should I wax according to the Moon's phases?
The ideal period for hair removal is during the waning Moon phase. The waning or waxing phase is the decreasing period we experience just after a Full Moon. It’s a proven fact that during this phase, hair regrowth is slower, which means the desired results will last for longer.
The cherry on top is that hair grows back thinner if removed during this phase!
The Moon cycles have a direct impact on many things such as our sleep patterns, sexuality, weight loss and also hair growth. For softer and smoother skin, it is important to plan your hair removal during the best possible lunar phase.
How to identify the waning phase?
It's pretty simple to figure out when the moon is waning. Observe the moon one evening by taking a fixed marker point (like a tree). The next evening, look at it and, according to the mark chosen the day before, check if it is lower. If it is in the waning phase, so you can get out your waxing strips, for example. If, on the other hand, the moon is ascending, you'd better wait before waxing your body parts. Likewise, if you want to rely on something more reliable, there are lunar calendars available on the web.
-🌙 Follow our Moon calendar for more insights into the phases. 🌙 -
🌟 Contact a Psychic expert and find out what's in store for your love life. Readings are 100% private and accurate! 🌟
2023 Hair removal calendar according to the Moon's phases
Based on the waxing and waning moon, we’ve taken the best times of the year for waxing and hair removal. If you want to wax at the most effective times possible, choose one of the following dates…
|Ideal period to wax in 2023|
|1 - 13 and January 31|
| 1 - 11|
|1 - 13 and March 31|
|1 - 11|
|1 - 11 and 29 - 31|
|1 - 9 and 27 - 30|
|1 - 9 and 27 - 31|
|1 - 7 and 25 - 31|
|1 - 6 and 24 - 30|
|1 - 5 and 23 - 31|
|1 - 4 and 22 - 30|
|1 - 3 and 21 - 31|
Hair removal with the moon: The advantages
Hair removal with the moon offers many advantages, including the following:
- Hair growth is slowed down: your depilation budget will also decrease!
- The thickness of hair removed during the waning moon is much thinner: no more feeling like a porcupine! Your skin stays soft for a long time, and your partner will be happy to feel the effects of hair removal according to the moon.
- The waxed areas will stay that way longer: the depilation sessions are spaced out for your greater happiness!
- Hair removal is impeccable and long-lasting: provided, of course, that you wax with the moon and with hot wax!
- You get closer to nature's cycles: choosing to wax according to the lunar cycles brings you closer to nature's cycles. That's right! Hair is like the tides because it comes back regularly. So, you might as well wax with the moon to have a clear skin naturally.
🌑 Now you know when you wax to limit hair growth, get more insights on the Moon, including; 🌑
Is this the same for laser hair removal?