African astrology helps us understand the reality that surrounds us, by analyzing and interpreting life’s symbols. But what are the characteristics of the third African sign of the Family, for those natives born between March 6 - April 4.
Want to find out more about your future?
Family sign's features and traits: March 6 to April 4
|Sign dates||March 6 to April 4|
|Luckiest month||March and July|
|Qualities||Solidarity, understanding, generosity|
In African symbolism, the family represents home, the nest in which one feels protected, as well as peace and harmony. Thus, those born under the sign of the Family are supportive, understanding, and altruistic people who believe in peace and the purity of one’s soul.
In love, people born under Family want to create lasting relationships. They aim to create loyal relationships, and mutual trust around them, whether sentimental or emotional. However, love is a disruptive force in these signs, which are able to channel it and bring serenity and peace in the lives of others.
People born under this sign tend to enjoy gentle disciplines like yoga and meditation, as it helps them eliminate negative energies. For this reason, they hate overly crowded environments and hectic lifestyles.
What does the Family sign represent?
- The Family sign represents empathy, sharing, and harmony.
- Like Pisces in the Western zodiac, the Family sign is caring and generous. These natives know how to listen, understand and have great empathy.
- It is the most sensitive sign of African astrology, and therefore does not like to live alone.
- Living far from their roots is not for them. The love of their close ones is the engine of their success because it makes them feel loved and safe.
Now you know more about the Family sign, go further by discovering more African astrological signs, based on their birthdate.
More great content:
- Discover the powers of Indian astrology here.
- Read up on Aztec astrology and learn about the calendars.
- Learn about Vedic astrology and find your sign.
- Take a look at Native American astrology too.