Imagine becoming a millionaire and being able to quit your job without a care in the world… Well, why not, everyone can dream a little, right? After all, you’ve got to be in it to win it, so why not head out and purchase your lottery ticket right now?
Figure out your lucky numbers with Numerology
You can't realistically expect numerology to give you the winning lottery combination, although, this art can reveal the figures that accompany you along the way and shed some light on the logic behind the figures that you choose! So grab a pen and paper and get ready to do some math!
Refer back to the table above to determine the number associated with each letter of your first and last names.
🌟 Discover your destiny with the help of a Psychic! All readings are 100% risk-free, confidential and anonymous.🌟
3 Stages to working out your lucky figures in Numerology, using the table above
1. Use the vowels in your full name
- Take the vowels of your first and last names and get their equivalences in our table above ⬆️.
Let's take the name John Smith, for example.
To calculate his first lucky number, we would add all the vowels together:
O and I
6 + 9 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6
2. Then the consonants for your second number
- The second lucky number is found by adding the consonants of your first and last names.
For example: John Smith would give us:
1 + 8 + 5 +1 + 4 + 2 + 8 = 65 = 6 + 5 = 11 = 1 + 1 = 2
3. And for the results...
- You simply combine these numbers! So, John Smith would have: 62, 26, 22 and 66.