More about my background
I have been a numerologist for many years now, and it is through hard work and dedication that I am now able to deliver you my most accurate predictions. A numerological study allows us to identify the current and future moods in order to make the most out of them. I am able to give you very reliable key dates.
It is a pleasure for me to share with you my expertise in numerology and to share with you my predictions. Understanding this field and the meaning of the numbers in numerology will give you the tools you need to make better choices, whether that be in love or your professional life.
I trained and developed my skills in Los Angeles, and first took a Number Symbolism course in 1973. Then, I went on to study Personal and behavioral development techniques, along with AT and NLP communication techniques. This takes my résumé to over 30 years experience in the field, and guess what, I'm still loving it!
Why did I want to develop my numerology skills?
Numerology is a fascinating field that has been around for thousands of years, and I’ve loved it ever since I was a teenager. It's the study of the relationship between numbers and the events that occur in our lives. For me, numerology is a way to gain insight into their own lives and understand the patterns and cycles that govern them. Plus, it's a way to help other people by offering guidance and advice based on their birthdate and name. Numerology can also be used to better understand the people around us and the world we live in. Getting into numerology and offering readings is one of the most rewarding experiences ever.
A little more about my method, perhaps?
With great pleasure! My philosophy is based on an intuitive approach. This method emphasizes the use of numbers 🔢 to help people better understand themselves and find their way in life. Indeed, I consider each individual as unique, with their own life path and personality, therefore, I use numerology to help people who consult me to unlock their potential.
Why am I so passionate about numerology?
Where do I start? I truly believe that by identifying numerical patterns in a person's birthdates, names, and life events, we can provide information about personality, trends, and future opportunities. 🤩 This can help people better understand their strengths and weaknesses, as well as the challenges and opportunities they face. Plus, every time I help someone, I feel a personal satisfaction when they achieve their goals.
How can numerology help people?
The numbers in your name reveal your personality traits, strengths and weaknesses. They can also help you find an ideal career path and select a suitable life partner. There are several methods for interpreting the numbers in your name and date of birth. These methods can be used alone or in combination with other methods.
The vibration of the numbers will bring to light your talents and your resources. It helps you to regain confidence in yourself, harmonizing with your soul for your personal fulfillment. This will overflow and lead your entourage in a beautiful positive momentum. Your talents, potentials, aptitudes are revealed by the vibration of each number and the link that I make between them will give you a light on your life path. The key is to become aware of repetitive, learned but erroneous patterns, to reflect on your desires and aspirations, and how to bring them to fruition.
Some fun facts about me
- Favorite motto: “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”—Norman Vincent Peale
- What you can find in my purse: My phone, my wallet, my notepad, a pen and my headphones.
- Phone wallpaper: It’s a photo of the beach from my latest vacation.
- My main character trait? I’m very analytical and love delving into things on such a deep level.
- What is my favorite quality in a man? It’s without a doubt ambition.
- My favorite quality in a woman? It has to be determination because it inspires me so much.
- What I appreciate most about my friends? I love how open-minded my friends are and how willing they are to support each other in their venture, no matter how off the wall they are.
- My main fault? My forgetfulness.
- My favorite thing to do? Reading a good book.
- My dream of happiness? Spending as much time as possible with my family and friends.
- What would be my greatest misfortune? Not being able to experience life to the fullest every day.
- What I would like to be? Immortal.
- The country where I would like to live? Italy.
- My favorite color? Blue.
And, if you would like to contact me for a reading, please feel free to make an appointment.