This critical lunar event occurs once a month and is proven to have very powerful effects on us. Indeed, it particularly modifies our sleeping patterns, in fact, some studies even suggest that the Full Moon is linked to insomnia. Furthermore, it also increases the number of births. Now, astrologically speaking, the Full Moon represents the perfect time to reap the rewards of the New Moon.
Following on from the last point above, the Full Moon can be a time for reward if you have given things your all during the New Moon cycle, plus, it is also synonymous with knowing whether you are on the right path to success. However, on the other hand, if you were passive and lazy during the New Moon cycle, in this instance, the Full Moon, therefore, acts as an enlightenment phase, it can also symbolize revelation, clarification, or even a crisis, which allows you to reorient yourself and act differently afterwards.
- Discover how the Full Moon affects each zodiac sign -
Full Moon calendar 2022 - What are the dates of this cycle?
Here are the precise dates for what's regarded as the most common lunar phase. Each lunar event has a precise name and traditionally linked to the alternation of crops and seasons. According to Susan Taylor, 2022 will be an exceptional lunar year. We'll be lucky enough to witness 2 particularly special events in June and July, which will give us the sensation of an increased proximity with the Moon, meaning its influences will also be reinforced.
- To know the precise dates of each Moon phase, visit our Moon Calendar. -
|Full Moon Name||Dates||Time (EST)||In which sign?|
|Wolf||January 18||06:48 PM|
|Snow||February 16||11:57 AM||Leo ♌|
|Worm||March 18||03:17 PM||Virgo ♍|
|Pink||April 16||02:55 PM||Libra ♎|
|Flower (Blood)||May 16||12:14 AM||Scorpio ♏|
|Strawberry (Super Moon)||June 14||07:52 AM||Sagittarius ♐|
|Buck (Super Moon)||July 13||05:08 AM||Capricorn ♑|
|Sturgeon||August 12||09:36 PM||Aquarius ♒|
|Harvest||September 10||11:54 PM||Pisces ♓|
|Blood||October 9||04:55 PM||Aries ♈|
|Frost||November 8||06:02 AM||Taurus ♉|
|Cold||December 8||11:08 AM||Gemini ♊|
Why do the Full Moon all have names?
The nicknames given to the Moons are strongly linked to folklore tradition and often fall between reality and supernatural. The Full Moon of the wolf refers to the howling of wolves during the cold winter nights, whereas the Cold Moon, refers to the time of year when more snow falls.
Full Moon December 8, 2022, in Gemini - The effect and influence to expect related to this lunar cycle
The Moon in Gemini is linked to the 3rd astrological house which represents contracts, learning, our way of communicating, and our daily environment. Furthermore, it represents our relationships with the people around us. It is also the house of trips, travels, and means of transportation... Depending on your situation, one of these areas can be highlighted during this Full Moon.
The Full Moon in Gemini emphasizes above all our relational sector in a broad sense, plus it pushes us to exchange and communicate. Furthermore, it favors our written or oral interventions, the messages we want to transmit, and our sense of humor.
What are the characteristics of the Full Moon of December 8, 2022?
On December 8, the Full Moon in Gemini is linked to the Mars-Saturn trine in Air signs. This configuration reinforces our excellent dexterity, manual activities are really encouraged and intellectual vivacity is stimulated... Remember that Mars is still retrograde during this Full Moon, but the Square it forms with Neptune is being undone. Compared to the last New Moon, we are in continuity. This confirms that the discouraging atmosphere that could affect us lately is dissipating to leave room for confidence, the reassuring feeling of being in control of events, of managing situations well, of having the right tools in hand to move forward with our work, our projects, etc…
Let's note that during this Full Moon and the following day, Venus in Sagittarius is square to Jupiter in Pisces. This is an aspect that encourages our optimism, brings a hedonistic tendency, it pushes us to open ourselves to all the pleasures of life with a little excess but the joy and enthusiasm are well present...
Everyone will be affected by this cycle, but the signs that will feel its influence the most will be: Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo, Pisces, Aquarius, Aries, Leo, and Libra.
📌 Click on the arrows below to discover your horoscope. You may also like: Our Full Moon calendar.
Your Full Moon horoscope: What December 8 means for your zodiac sign
- Aries: Even if all the news isn't going your way, you have more than one way to bounce back!
- Taurus: Financially, a business can progress, so do not hesitate to negotiate, approach people, or send a letter...
- Gemini: The Full Moon in your sign reinforces your capacity to adapt, your manual and intellectual abilities, and your sense of humor.
- Cancer: The Moon encourages you to meditate on the means to use to advance in your projects. A revelation can help you, and bring you a solution!
- Leo: Your creativity is highlighted, do not hesitate to seek support to advance in your undertakings, doors are opening!
- Virgo: You have the art of acting in the right place at the right time, and you could benefit professionally...
- Libra: This is the time to learn more, you are thirsty for knowledge. Here, internships, training courses, and various applications will help you to dig into subjects.
- Scorpio: The Moon offers you a financial solution or sudden support from a person who remained in the shadow until now...
- Sagittarius: "There is strength in numbers", your other half or a professional partnership can help you significantly in a project.
- Capricorn: The Moon brings you good vibes and an enviable dynamism. You regenerate more quickly, so take advantage of this!
- Aquarius: Teamwork, as well as friendly meetings, are praised... Don't turn down any collaborations!
- Pisces: In your activities, an opportunity is possible. Stay on the lookout: you have many possibilities of realization.
- Check out how the Moon's transit through the zodiac signs impacts us and learn about Full Moon wishes and rituals -
Susan Taylor’s insights: Don't lose sight of your goals
The Full Moon is a strong moment in terms of energies, it is an enlightenment, a revelation, in short, a very strong moment during which we can be turned upside down or receive the best news. We usually reap what we sow at the New Moon, so it is good to ask ourselves: what did you do at the New Moon? For what results? Did you receive what you expected? How do you feel? This is also the best time to consult a clairvoyant in order to benefit from the illumination of the Full Moon and the clairvoyant in question. Don't wait to make an appointment with one of our experts, they will enlighten your future with gentleness and kindness.
- The future is mine -