When Is The Next Full Moon? - It’s July 13, 2022, In CapricornThe Full Moon is the lunar phase in which the satellite appears brightest. During this cycle, we see almost all of its surface and also notice many mystical on goings. The effects of the Full Moon are numerous, especially on our sleep and our libido, hence the importance of knowing the date of the next Full Moon. By anticipating the date, we subconsciously prepare ourselves to experience the powerful influence it has on our daily lives. Each monthly lunar event has a different degree of impact on each zodiac sign, so be sure to check back regularly.
This critical lunar event occurs once a month and is proven to have very powerful effects on us. Indeed, it particularly modifies our sleeping patterns, in fact, some studies even suggest that the Full Moon is linked to insomnia. Furthermore, it also increases the number of births. Now, astrologically speaking, the Full Moon represents the perfect time to reap the rewards of the New Moon.
Following on from the last point above, the Full Moon can be a time for reward if you have given things your all during the New Moon cycle, plus, it is also synonymous with knowing whether you are on the right path to success. However, on the other hand, if you were passive and lazy during the New Moon cycle, in this instance, the Full Moon, therefore, acts as an enlightenment phase, it can also symbolize revelation, clarification, or even a crisis, which allows you to reorient yourself and act differently afterwards.
- Discover how the Full Moon affects each zodiac sign -
What are the dates of the Full Moon in 2022?
Here are the precise dates for what's regarded as the most common lunar phase. Each lunar event has a precise name and traditionally linked to the alternation of crops and seasons. According to Susan Taylor, 2022 will be an exceptional lunar year. We'll be lucky enough to witness 2 particularly special events in June and July, which will give us the sensation of an increased proximity with the Moon, meaning its influences will also be reinforced.
- To know the precise dates of each Moon phase, visit our Moon Calendar. -
Full Moon Name
|Dates||Time (EST)||In which sign?|
|January 18||06:48 PM|
|February 16||11:57 AM||Leo ♌|
|March 18||03:17 PM||Virgo ♍|
|April 16||02:55 PM||Libra ♎|
|May 16||12:14 AM||Scorpio ♏|
Strawberry (Super Moon)
|June 14||07:52 AM||Sagittarius ♐|
Buck (Super Moon)
|July 13||05:08 AM||Capricorn ♑|
|August 12||09:36 PM||Aquarius ♒|
|September 10||11:54 PM||Pisces ♓|
|October 9||04:55 PM||Aries ♈|
|November 8||06:02 AM||Taurus ♉|
|December 8||11:08 AM||Gemini ♊|
Why do the Full Moon all have names?
The nicknames given to the Moons are strongly linked to folklore tradition and often fall between reality and supernatural. The Full Moon of the wolf refers to the howling of wolves during the cold winter nights, whereas the Cold Moon, refers to the time of year when more snow falls.
Want to find out more about your future?
Full Moon July 13, 2022, in Capricorn - The characteristics and influence to expect related to this Super Moon
In the month of July 2022, the Full Moon will be visible on Wednesday 13, at 05:08 AM EST, at 21° in the sign of Capricorn. What’s more is that this special lunar cycle is also a Super Moon, meaning it will appear larger and brighter than usual. This phenomenon occurs when the Moon is at its perigee, that is to say on the point of its orbit which is closest to the Earth, however, astrologically speaking, the Moon's proximity to the Earth has no influence.
The Full Moon in Capricorn is a Full Moon during which we feel strong emotions, but we do not necessarily listen to them, we put them on hold and compress them. And yet, it is the moment to analyze our feelings which are very real, in order to gain a better understanding of them! This cycle encourages us to analyze situations, to reflect, to weigh the pros and cons with composure, concentration, and objectivity.
What are the characteristics of the Full Moon of July 13, 2022?
The Full Moon in Capricorn draws our attention to our professional sphere, and to our ambitions. It is not a Full Moon of extroversion, it suggests that we isolate ourselves in order to refocus. Indeed, this first Full Moon after the summer solstice, and will help us to wrap up past projects because Capricorn praises what is solid, what lasts...
On July 13, the Full Moon in Capricorn is linked to the Mercury (in Cancer) and Pluto (in Capricorn). Indeed, this configuration can push us to criticize a situation, to notice its flaws in a lucid way to better understand it and deepen our investigations. There is an awareness here and a reorientation of our conceptions. The positive link to Uranus in Taurus and Neptune in Pisces indicates that the Full Moon will provide us with a practical solution to an ongoing financial or business matter. We can therefore rely on both our inspiration and our practical sense.
Everyone will be affected by this cycle, but the signs that will feel its influence the most will be: Capricorn, Cancer, Libra, Aries, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces, and Taurus.
📌 Click on the arrows below to discover your horoscope. You may also like: Our Full Moon calendar.
Your Full Moon horoscope: What July 13 means for your zodiac sign
- Aries: Focus on your desires, and your professional needs, this is the time to find a solution to fulfill an ambition.
- Taurus: If you were considering a summer internship, you may receive good news about this possibility. If not, a practical solution falls into your lap, and you find peace of mind!
- Gemini: This is the time to clear up a financial situation or improve the state of your accounts. There are no problems, only solutions.
- Cancer: If you have questions about the role of a business partner, take the bull by the horns and remove any doubt. This is a good time to get to the bottom of it.
- Leo: You lack pep, which can awaken concerns about your responsibilities. Rely on your organizational skills to save time and avoid too much sweat!
- Virgo: Between upcoming vacations, busy work, and burdensome obligations, you're afraid you won't be able to get everything done in time. The Moon is calling you to put your mind at ease, help is at hand!
- Libra: You're looking for a way to better balance your private and professional life. Listen to the advice of the Full Moon to arrange things perfectly...
- Scorpio: Your flair and your fine analysis help you find solutions to avoid a sterile conflict, to keep away from you, without violence, some adversaries...
- Sagittarius: Faced with financial questions, an unexpected expense, or a "vacation" budget that is larger than expected, don't panic. You have more than one trick up your sleeve to solve it!
- Capricorn: The Full Moon in your sign helps you not to remain paralyzed by fears or discouragement. You make decisions, you investigate, you decipher. In any case, you find the light in the shade!
- Aquarius: This is the time to confront yourself, your buried fears as well as your deepest desires, to analyze all of this without pretense. You will then feel relieved, and lighter.
- Pisces: A friendly adjustment, some friction can be settled. You have the opportunity to reconcile or get closer to a friend. Seize the opportunity and forget about resentments!
- Check out how the Moon's transit through the zodiac signs impacts us and learn about Full Moon wishes and rituals -