3 Steps To Successfully Garden With The Help Of The MoonThe Moon’s authority on different natural elements is very powerful; just look at the influence it has on the tides, and you'll see how important this satellite is. To get the lovely garden you've always dreamed of, nothing is more efficient than planning your gardening schedule in accordance with the Moon’s phases. Our expert; Susan Taylor reveal how you can get a gorgeous yard by following anticipating the essential cycles.
Gardening with the help of the Moon means gardening with nature, not against it. This means you’ll be using less chemical products and opting for more natural techniques. Our grandparents always had the most beautiful gardens without all the chemicals, and this was thanks to the Moon!
You, too, can have a beautiful, organic, environmentally-friendly and effective garden when you follow the Moon’s cycles…
- Discover how the Full Moon affects each zodiac sign -
🌟 Discover your destiny with the help of a Psychic! All readings are 100% risk-free, confidential and anonymous.🌟
Follow the Moon's phases for the garden of your dreams
With our help, your garden will make all your neighbors jealous. In order to get the outdoors you dream of, you must follow nature's cycle with the help of our Moon calendar.
1. Moon's position: Is it rising or waning?
Choose an observation point and fix your attention on a landmark in order to observe the Moon each evening. You’ll notice quickly how to spot if it's ascending or descending in the sky.
- Rising Moon: The plants’ sap increases, and this is the ideal period for priming your plants because they’re more resistant. The Rising Moon is the best time to sow seeds, harvest vegetables, or graft any more plants.
- Waning Moon: Sap decreases during the Waning Moon, and this time is beneficial for everything that lives underneath the ground. The Waning Moon is the right time to fertilize your plants and to plant or prune any trees.
2. Garden with the Moon’s position
There are 4 types of days that work with the Moon’s position.
These days correspond to the moment when the Moon passes through Taurus’, Virgo’s and Capricorn’s constellations (these are all Earth signs). The Moon acts upon the roots of the plants, so this is the perfect time to sow, plant, and harvest any root vegetables, like carrots.
The days correspond to the time when the moon is passing through Gemini’s, Libra’s, and Aquarius’ constellations (the Air signs). This Moon phase influences the vegetables and plants that have flowers, like artichokes, cauliflowers and other floral shrubs. This is the perfect time to plant, sow seeds, and repot.
Fruit and Seed Days
These days are linked to the time when the Moon passes through Aries’, Leo’s, and Sagittarius’ constellations (the Fire signs). This phase encourages the growth of fruit and seeds right now, so this is the right time to plant, sow, graft, and pick!
Last, but not least, these days are when the Moon is passing through Cancer’s, Scorpio’s, and Pisces’ constellations (Water signs). This phase affects the roots and leaves of the vegetables, so this is the right time to prune, mow, or transplant anything.
3. “Harmful” days for gardening
There are certain days in which the garden should be left untouched however, these days are:
- New Moons: The Moon’s and the Earth’s orbit are intersecting
- Lunar Apogee: The Moon is at its farthest point away from the Earth.
- Lunar Perigee: The Moon is at its closest point to Earth.
>>> Learn even more about this powerful body and read up on the 5 biggest superstitions associated with the Full Moon and the why the Full Moon causes insomnia.