How To Make Your New Moon Wishes Come TrueThe New Moon is a time for embracing new projects and new beginnings. This lunar cycle is full of promise and is therefore the perfect time to share your intentions with the universe, in order to attract what you desire. By practicing the New Moon wishes ritual, you will create an opening for abundance to pour into your life in all its forms. Put all the chances on your side and discover how to practice this ritual thanks to our examples!
Want to find out more about your future? The New Moon is the ideal time!
New Moon wishes and their efficiency - When to write your desires
To put all the chances on your side, don't write your desires down at just any random time. The most opportune time to proceed is during the first 8 hours after the arrival of the New Moon. This is when the energy of this beautiful star is at its strongest.
Also, take into account that the writing and correction of the wishes must be completed in the 48 hours following the start of the New Moon. Any vows written before the exact time of the New Moon's beginning will not be valid because they will not have been written under its influence.
If by misfortune you have missed it, you must know that this ritual is still effective if it is done between the first 24 and 48 hours after the New Moon. For example: if the New Moon occurs on Thursday at 4 am, you can still perform this act between Friday at 4 am and Saturday at 4 am.
The New Moon will occur on October 6 in the sign of Libra, and it will be a time for reconnecting with your feelings.
To make sure you don't miss any of the Lunar phases, discover our Moon calendar.
New Moon wishes: Choose your Moon well
As with most things in astrology, no two New Moons are alike! The alignment of the planets at the time of the event means that each of them corresponds to one of the zodiac signs. There are therefore twelve possible configurations, and therefore twelve influences on particular areas. If you make wishes that correspond to the particular area of influence of the zodiac sign in which the New Moon is located, the effect of these wishes will be multiplied!
- New Moon in Aries (March 21 to April 19): is the ideal time for action, and setting up projects.
- New Moon in Taurus (April 20 – May 21): will focus on material goods, finances, and your emotional life.
- New Moon in Gemini (May 21 to June 21): fosters communication, and relationships.
- New Moon in Cancer (June 21 to July 22): influences love, family, and fertility.
- New Moon in Leo (July 22 to August 22): inspires celebration, emotional life, vitality, and creativity.
- New Moon in Virgo (August 23 to September 22): promises organization in daily life, and at work.
- New Moon in Libra (September 23 to October 22): ideal for partnerships, contracts, marriages, and unions.
- New Moon in Scorpio (October 23 to November 22): brings transformation, inheritance, and passion.
- New Moon in Sagittarius (November 23 to December 21): favors expansion, and distant travel.
- New Moon in Capricorn (December 22 to January 19): ideal for introspection, fidelity, professional career, and responsibilities.
- New Moon in Aquarius (January 20 to February 19): is ideal for the realization of projects, social life, and change.
- New Moon in Pisces (from February 20 to March 20): allows you to let go, promotes emotion, and sensitivity.
Examples of New Moon wishes, and how to write them
1. Take a sheet of paper and a pen
Always write your wishes out by hand.
2. Focus on yourself and what you want
You should be the only subject of your wishes, never write wishes for someone else. For example, forget about your children's success in school, or the recovery of a family member.
3. Use affirmative and present tense sentences
Never use the future tense. Always write sentences in the affirmative. For example, don't write "I don't want to be tired anymore," but rather "I am happy and healthy." If affirmative sentences don't feel natural, you can replace them with "I want to find... "
4. Pay attention to your feelings
Take the time to choose your words carefully, and most importantly, listen to your feelings. You must believe in what you are saying. If not, correct the sentence until you are in complete agreement with your wish.
Always remember that the energy and vibration you put into the ritual are in fact more important than the ritual itself.
5. Do not make more than 10 wishes
The ideal number of wishes is between 2 and 10, and only one wish per sentence. Writing more than 2 wishes increases the intensity of each wish. Therefore, even if you have only one wish, write it at least twice, under a different axis.
Hatred, jealousy, or curses have no place in your wishes, because if they were to be granted, your karma would suffer the consequences. If someone around you is bothering you, formulate your wish in the following way instead:
“I wish to find a strong complicity with my spouse.”
And then what?
Carefully put your sheet of paper away, and reread it from time to time to see which ones have been fulfilled… As time goes by, you will notice your progress and your evolution towards the new direction of your life. You will see how much the wishes of the New Moon help you to grow and evolve on the spiritual level.
Be sure to check out these articles too: