African astrology is based on a symbolism drawn from daily life, including; the environment, activities, and associations. It will enlighten you on your strengths, your weaknesses and will help you to evolve as well as possible on the path of life. If you are of the sign of the amber and silver goods, here are the much-needed details on your personality.
Personality review of the assets of Amber and Silver: An original character
Amber and silver is the second sign of African astrology. People born under this sign have great morals, which do not prevent them from being an original, and at times even rebellious. These natives are unlike anyone else and have trouble finding their bearings in a strict routine. They get very nervous and agitated, and they struggle staying in one place at a time. The truth is, they want to travel and move around. For them, life is a gift, they therefore wish to honor it by taking advantage of every moment.
This is a sign of wealth and fortune, meaning these natives are materialistic, plus, the use of, or relationship they have with money, will make them a good or evil person. The amber and silver goods, is also an intelligent being, whose ingenuity often pulls them out of bad situations.
Want to find out more about your future?
4 things to know about the Amber and Silver goods:
1. Amber and Silver is your sign if you were born between: February 4 - March 5
2. Luckiest day: Wednesday
3. Months of success: February and June
4. Their qualities: Originality, ability to listen, intelligence
Now that you know more about the sign of the Amber and Silver, go further by discovering another African astrological sign.
More great content:
- Discover the powers of Indian astrology here.
- Read up on Aztec astrology and learn about the calendars.
- Learn about Vedic astrology and find your sign.
- Take a look at Native American astrology too.