Candle Colors: What Are Their Meanings and UsesBesides looking pretty, smelling good, and creating a cozy atmosphere, candles have some surprising powers. There are several magical or religious rituals associated with candles. When burning, they help us to focus, calm down, and even make our problems go away. Discover the extraordinary ability of candles right now!
Whether it is black, gray, red, white magic or simply some religious rituals, candles have always had pride of place. Synonymous of purification, the flame has the power to soothe the soul, drive away bad spirits, and attract heavenly protection. Pay attention to the candle because each color possesses a special meaning.
What You Need to Know about Candles and Rituals:
- Candles act as a way of addressing yourself to an angel to obtain a specific favor.
- The candles must be new and, if possible, made of wax. Before any use, they need to be "charged". Fill a small cup with pure olive oil and, withyour right thumb, grease the candle from top to bottom (for banishment rituals, proceed in the opposite direction, from the bottom to the wick).
- Use a different match for each candle or light each candle with the flame from the first. At the end of the ritual, put them out in the opposite way that they were lit, without blowing them out because this will cause all the power and energies they contain to disappear. It would be best to snuff them out with your fingers or use a snuffer. Lastly, never use a candle more than once: throw it away or, if the ritual requires it or carries on for a while, allow the entire candle to burn out.
The Signification of Candle Colors
When dealing with your issue, choose the color of your candle with care. For greater efficiency, you can also choose the color of your candle depending on the day of the week and your zodiac sign.
- Blue: Stimulates creativity
- Green: Rids feelings of jealousy, symbolizes success, positive ambition, recovery, luck, prosperity and physical health.
- Orange: Stimulates energy, love, friendship and improves physical abilities.
- Purple: Increases spiritual abilities and psychological potential, personal ability, and enables the acquisition or the retention of one’s independence.
- Red: symbolizes deep love and incites true love, increases power and passion.
- Silver: Symbolizes angelic protection, neutralizes harmful influences, spurs diplomacy, and encourages meditation and prayers.
- Yellow: Increases self-confidence, charm, personal magnetism and arouses hidden talents.
- Pink: Symbolizes affection and friendship, increases comprehension among friends and strong relationships.
- Black: Dispels negative influences, malicious and evil spirits and increases self-confidence.
- White: Symbolizes true feelings, serenity, clairvoyance, and can increase psychic powers. White can replace all the other colors.
- Brown: Helps locate lost objects, increases concentration, telepathy and protects pets.
- Gold: Attracts positive cosmic forces and divine protection. Helps solve important issues.
- Gray: Netralizes negative influences and helps end disputes.