6 Tips For Drawing Your Own CardsCard reading is an ancient art and has been used for centuries to look into the future. Card reading traditionally connects the reader and the person consulting, but is it possible to predict your own future? Can you draw your own cards and see into your future? Susan Taylor and her team reveal more information on your possibilities.
1) Be neutral
The main difficulty of drawing your own cards is maintaining the necessary distance; how can you observe yourself? Card reading requires an unbiased attitude for an accurate reading. Wanting to latch on to positive responses is only normal but could distort the truth of the cards and what they really mean for your path.
2) Choose a deck you are comfortable with
To learn how to draw your cards, starting with Tarot Marseille is probably the best option whilst you are getting to know the meanings of the cards. Once you’re at ease with the deck, you can then move on to the yes or no Tarot for example and interpret the results afterwards. To check the veracity of your interpretations, why not consult one of our Tarot readers?
>> Test out a free Tarot reading here <<
3) Focus on the atmosphere
- Set yourself up in a calm environment where you feel relaxed. Making the vibe a comfortable, one with candles for example.
- Destress before attempting any sort of reading and try to get yourself in an open headspace. If you don’t feel completely calm, then put your reading on hold.
🌟 Do you want to know more about what awaits you? Connect with a Psychic 🌟
4) ‘I’ is a separate entity
- Focus on controlling your emotions may sound like mission impossible when sensitive questions are involved, but it’s a necessary step. Meditation techniques and even yoga will help you clear your mind and take a step back.
- When dealing your cards, imagine yourself as someone else, someone close to you and who makes you feel good.
- When you ask your questions, make sure to use your first name and not ‘I’. Although it doesn’t seem like much, it’ll help you maintain the neutrality you need for a successful reading.
5) You first
- If you want to launch yourself into reading your own cards, you’ll need your own personal deck. The more you use your deck, the more accurate you’ll become. If you carry out readings for other people, use a different deck. You’ll also need to keep your cards somewhere safe too.
- Add the ‘consultant’s card’ to your deck; a card that is different to the others, this could be the joker. Following its position, this card will represent either you or someone close to you.
6) One step at a time
- Write down your interpretations because this technique will help give you an impartial outlook on things. When reading over your interpretations, your emotions will be much more stable and will give your more certainty towards your predictions.
- If, however you want to give the experience a go without having the responsibility of understanding the cards, turn to a professional. Astrofame’s Tarot readers are available for all of your questions. You won’t be disappointed!