Our Relationship Experts Share Their WisdomDo you dream of falling in love, yet nothing seems to materialize? Don’t give up, perhaps you are just not in the right frame of mind to attract someone and find love. Our psychics are here to give you their precious advice and tips to help you meet your soulmate!
Sometimes to find love, it’s as simple as changing your attitude or your outlook on things, our psychics are love specialists and are here to let you into their little secrets. Taking on board their advice will give you everything you need to succeed in love!
Paul – Don’t look too hard for love!
Paul Knight has been a medium and tarot card reader for several years and his golden piece of advice is not to look too hard for that special someone.
As Paul says, love is found when we are least expecting it, however he agrees that we need to be receptive if the opportunity presents itself and accepting of ourselves just as we are. Confidence is key! When we feel good on the inside, we glow on the outside.
'A love story can’t be planned, it needs to be built spontaneously. When we find the right person, we just know.
However, we need to give ourselves the best chances of finding love, and to do so, we need to go out and meet people, we won’t meet anyone sitting on the sofa'.
Sarika – Leave the past in the past!
Sarika is a psychic love expert and has years of experience and consultations in the field. For Sarika, the most important thing is to put the past behind you and leave it there, in order to be able to move forward.
'It’s important to move on and not get hung up on a past relationship, you need to be ready to forget about the past! Leave your ex’s in the past where they belong. Take each day as it comes and enjoy'!
Paulus – Let things happen naturally.
For Paulus, a clairvoyant and psychic guide, you don’t have to necessarily look for love to find it. Here are someone of his tips:
- When looking for love becomes an obsession, people tend to close themselves off and miss out on potential lovers.
- Being closed-minded could mean you don’t attract people that are right for you. To attract people compatible with you, be positive and open.
- Get dressed up and look nice, but remember to have fun! Glitter and sparkles may catch people’s eye, but not for the right reasons. Try to be as natural as possible when meeting people.
- When we find right person, we just know; we feel good about ourselves and we know that that person loves us for who we really are. Once you’ve met the right person, work on building a solid relationship.
Susan – 6 tips to find love.
Susan is psychic, clairvoyant with over 34 years’ experience and trust us, she know all about relationship problems! Here are 6 of her best tips to find love:
- Go out – Staying in all the time won’t change your romantic situation.
- Develop your friendship group.
- Change your attitude – Be positive.
- Take care of yourself – Why not freshen up your look?
- Don’t lose hope – Stay positive, you will eventually meet someone.
- Forget about your ex – It’s impossible to move on and look for another relationship if you’re still thinking about your ex!
These tips may seem simple, but they are effective and following them will help you find love!
Jean Pierre – Times may be changing, but love is constant.
Jean Pierre’s many years of experience have allowed him to learn lots of things about love and relationships.
'Times may have changed, but people are still meeting people and falling in love. In my Grandmother’s day, people had to go to balls and dances to find love, and that is exactly how my Grandmother met my Grandfather. My Mother used to go to Jazz clubs, but she actually met my Father whilst queuing up for the cinema.
Some of my clients have also found love online, which is often a good solution for those who are slightly picky.
If you want to meet someone, you have to get out there, your perfect partner is not going to come knocking on your door. In all my years of experience, only one of my clients has fallen in love like this; with her plumber'.
Crystal – To be attractive to others, you need to like yourself.
Crystal has years of experience and has given us some of her biggest tips in order to find the one.
Firstly, you must take care of yourself to attract other people, but you also need to be confident and find yourself attractive, this needs to translate. Ooze confidence.
'Go out and even consider volunteering, are great ways to meet people. The fuller your diary the better! Are you shy? If so, that’s not a problem, your smile will make up for it! No one will want to approach someone who is constantly moody.
Looking for the sake of looking won’t help you find anyone important. In order to avoid disappointments, you must know what you want and what you don’t want'.