Heal Yourself with Stones: The Secrets of LithotherapyDid you know that precious and semi-precious stones have a surprising amount of power when it comes to healing? They can help with sleep patterns, interaction with others, self-confidence and even improving concentration, and that’s just the beginning. Learn more about lithotherapy and learn which stones are the best healers.
Precious stones have surprising powers, they help your body and mind thanks to their vibrations and each one has a particular healing power that is significant to that stone. It's therefore important to take care when choosing your stone and to research its powers and effect! For example the Rose Quartz stone is known best for its healing powers after a break up.
What is lithotherapy?
To put it simply, lithotherapy is a mix of ancestral techniques which use both stones (hot stone massage) and chromotherapy (that uses colours) to heal a wounded body and mind. Lithotherapy works on the idea that all stones emit a vibration and an energy and this energy is then absorbed into your body which then has healing powers.
🌟 Discover your destiny with the help of a Psychic! Our readings are completely risk free and accurate! 🌟
How does lithotherapy work?
In order to have the best effect, the stones can be worn as jewellery – necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings or can be arranged in a room in its original form. The influence of the stone changes depending on factors such as its size – the bigger the stone the bigger the vibrations and therefore it’ll have a better healing power.
The receptivity of the body that the stone is in contact with changes depending on the levels of minerals in the organism. Iron, magnesium, potassium are just a few of the minerals that are in the human body and that are incredibly sensitive and responsive to the minerals that are present outside the body/in the stones.
- Discover the perfect gemstone for each zodiac sign -
Lithotherapy: the 10 stones best for healing
- Rose Quartz: The stone of love, this stone allows us to select our lovers and relationships carefully and helps to heal a broken heart.
- Calcite: If you’re having to explain yourself to everyone, this is the stone to have with you. It’ll help you calm down and sort your thoughts so you can express what you’re trying to say.
- Garnet: Is your sex life is struggling a little? Then connect with the Garnet stone to boost your libido, energy and creativity.
- Citrine: A variety of quartz, this stone helps with self-confidence and allows you to calm down in the face of overpowering relationships.
- Carnelian: A feminine stone which allows women to reconnect with their sensitivity and their deep femininity.
- Amethyst: Have you had a fight with your father? This stone works to appease conflicts with an authority figure and in particular to allow for reconciliation with your father.
- Lapis lazuli: This deep blue, semi-precious stone allows you to see more clearly and is useful for when you are feeling lost and are seeking guidance.
- Quartz: This is one of the most popular stones and comes in many different varieties and is specifically known for getting rid of negative thoughts and fighting doubts.
- Labradorite: This stone acts as a guide to those who are stuck at difficult decisions, it helps to clear your head and gain clarity over a situation.
- Amazonite: This stone is for those who have been badly hurt to help heal their wounds and open themselves up to others again.