5 Reasons To Fall For A GeminiIf you were born between the 21st May and June 20th, you’re zodiac sign is Gemini. Gemini is an air sign, along with Libra and Aquarius, which means they are all about the mind and know that everything begins with an idea! Dating a Gemini is a fantastic experience you won't regret!
5 reasons to fall for a Gemini
Is the man of your dreams a Gemini? If so, congratulations! With a Gemini in your life you’ll never be bored again!
We can’t disagree with our love expert when she says that Gemini’s are full of charm; they’re irresistible to us with their playful disposition and boyish good looks.
If you’ve got your eye on a Gemini we should warn you that they’re not the easiest to charm, so don’t miss our advice on how to seduce a Gemini. It gives you all the necessary information, their likes, dislikes and how best to make them happy.
5 reasons to date a Gemini
- They are vivacious, intelligent and inquisitive by nature; you will never find yourself bored by their rich conversation.
- They are physically agile, a sign of a long-lasting youth: they’ll have the enthusiasm and energy of a teenager even at 50!
- Sense of humour, their playful side will always keep you laughing.
- Adaptable, not one to be stubborn they will seek compromise instead of digging their heels in.
- Organised, they’ll be able to keep track of the family’s finances or help you to better manage your spending!
He is the ideal man for…
Those who love to live on the edge, who don’t take life too seriously and are keen for new experiences. Libra and Taurus are the ideal star signs to date a Gemini as they share the same laid back attitude, love of socialising and sharing and embracing new ideas.